Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cashing out with Crowdtap

So you've heard me talk about my beloved Crowdtap before in our I'd Tap That article. Any company that gives me free stuff holds a special spot in my little greedy heart. That being said, I just want to remind you guys that Crowdtap is free to sign up and will never cost you anything out of pocket. All they ask of you is your honest opinion on products and companies.

You earn points on Crowdtap based on your answers to surveys & polls, as well as your participation in the discussions that are offered to you. Once you rack up so many points, you can cash them out for select gift cards, Crowdtap merch, or donate to charity. You used to be able to receive a check for your points, but recently Crowdtap has changed their rewards system. It is still a decent system as I just cashed out for the first time since I have been a member (about 8 months now), and I got $60 in Amazon credit. and still have some remaining points.


In my opinion, this site is totally worth the time and effort you put into it. You either get to be greedy and keep all your rewards or use your points like cash to donate to charity... obviously I'm greedy. Not only does Crowdtap offer normal rewards, but if you qualify for special "missions", you can sample and report back on awesome free stuff from well known companies such as Old Navy. I received an Old Navy Sample & Share Winter Coats Mission last year. I got a $60 pea coat for FREE, and a coupon for another FREE coat to give to a friend. All I had to do was take a survey and upload pictures of me being fabulous in my new coat.


The bottom line is if you have a bit of spare time and have Internet access, sign up for Crowdtap. They don't spam you with e-mail or sell your information. If you don't log in or you want to cancel your account, it is easy to do so as well. I can't think of anything that I don't like about Crowdtap, and there are a growing agency with new companies joining them for campaigns every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment