Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trendy Mommy Tuesdays vol.1

Since this is my first Trendy Mommy Tuesdays article, I guess I should give a brief intro. I have had a severe case of the pregnancy blah's lately and I can't seem to get over it. I feel like if I looked better, I would feel better but I don't have a lot of time to put into my look as I'm constantly chasing my monster...err...daughter around. So like any young mother in the throes of fashion despair, I look to typically unattainable celebrity moms for inspiration. I try and find cute moms in their normal day to day look and attempt to put together their look for less.

Inspiration: Jessica Alba




This style is so simple, casual, and cute! But above all, it's easy and cheap! You can find a similar cardigan at Urban Outfitters for only $39 and you will get a lot of use out of it or Target has an even cheaper version of it for $20 (just not in Navy Blue). Knowing Jessica Alba and her love of skinny jeans, I'm betting that is what she is wearing. Old Navy sells some for $29.50 and they last forever!



As for the accessories, which totally make this outfit, I found similar funky sunglasses at Unique Vintage for only $12, and a beautiful royal blue scarf on Etsy for a mere $10!




So there you go Mommies, a cute, fashionable and budget savvy outfit!

1 comment:

  1. nice article about trendy mommy tuesdays. Really nice.
    Do you provide information regarding complete Debenhams Discount Code

    ReplyDelete