Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cashing Out With MyPoints






MyPoints is a an online shopping rewards program. According to their website, "Through simple online purchases from hundreds of retailers within the MyPoints network, members earn rewards Points from every transaction made. Members can redeem their Points for gift cards, travel miles or cash back." There are many other ways that you can rack up points on this site including, but not limited to, participating in polls, surveys, and questionnaires. In addition to these purchases, you can get points from BzzAgent. Whenever you do surveys, complete a mission or "create Bzz" on BzzAgent, you get awarded Mypoints automatically!



I finally have gotten to the point where I decided to cash out my points and get me some goodies. I really haven't put a ton of effort into MyPoints so I didn't expect much, but I ended up cashing out with two $10 Old Navy gift cards, and a $10 Barnes & Nobles gift card. These are the same as any other gift card, so you can use them in conjunction, with sales, deals, or coupons stretching your free money out even further!



If you do a lot of online shopping, I would advise shopping through MyPoints to get gift cards. If they don't offer any retailer rewards that you find appealing, remember that there is always e-bates which offers cash back on purchases from select retailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment