Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gotta Have It


Thanks to Pinterest, I keep seeing all these brilliant and gorgeous things in every category. Some are totally of my reach, like the perfectly decorated luxury apartments. But there are also cool things that are perfectly within my reach (and budget) - and I thought, why not share them with everyone on Whoreders? Ta-da! Welcome to our new feature, Gotta Have it!

So here's my first offering, the lipstick organizer from The Container Store - available in two sizes. How genius is this? Why don't I have one already?! There are two sizes, 12 or 24, and they're only $3.99 and $7.99, respectively. There's also a bamboo version in the 24 tube size for $12.99,


You can put your lipsticks on display like a museum installation, like I will do. Or, if you're still clinging to a modicum of sanity, they'll fit perfectly into a drawer for safe keeping. Feed your lust for lipstick and get organized for less than $13, it's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment