Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Mad Men Week at Whoreders!

Even if you don't watch the show, you have to admit... the fashion on Mad Men is top notch and drool-worthy. Classy, sleek lines, red lips, done up hair, and emphasis on the curves while still being lady-like. Sigh.

Season 5 of the show premieres on March 25th and we Whoreders decided to have a Mad Men inspired week - all things 1960s!

Let's get started with a new Etsy treasury list, Mad Men and Sexy "Skirts". All items are $40 and under!


Photo: Joan Holloway on Mad Men, AMC

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Heather! As if I needed more things to obsess about, where is my hunky 60s handyman to build me my luxurious walk-in closet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black patent purse! Also the gold pencil skirt (and 24 inch waist, whaaat).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I found some dresses in "big waist" sizes... I'm not girl enough to stuff myself in a corset all day!

    ReplyDelete