Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome to the Ebates Hotel



FREE MONEY.

It does exist. Kind of.

So, a few months back I stumbled across a website (Ebates) that claimed to give you money for shopping online. I was sceptical, but I liked the idea of getting a percentage back on my purchases, so I signed up. I didn't tell any friends about it until I actually received a check so that I knew it was legit.

Once I got the money... oh lordy, I was excited. I told all my friends and got a few of them to sign up too. Not only will they get paid to shop, but I get referral money added to my account and can even got bonuses if I sign up enough people.

Exciting, no?

So here's how it works:

Sign up here and get a $5 bonus just for signing up! Decide where you want your money sent, refer a few friends, and start shopping! You can go through their list of supported websites (and often find additional deals through Ebates) or search for a specific store. Once a store is selected, click on the link to be redirected to the other site, make your selections and checkout. Make sure you always use the redirected link from Ebates - that's how they will keep track of your purchases so that they can credit your account. You will either get a precentage back on your purchase, or in some cases, a chunk of money (up to $200).
And for you Canadian readers, they have links for you too!
So, go! Run like the dickens and get your free money!



(this is how I feel about free money)

2 comments:

  1. it really works, I've gotten back about $30 so far. plus, they list special deals at tons of stores like extra special sephora samples exclusive to ebates users!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear about this Ebates and also "swagbucks"..i've been a little hesitant about checking them out..now i'm gonna sign up for Ebates!

    ReplyDelete