Thursday, October 13, 2011

Get Nailed: Once You Go Black...

Once you go black you never go back! I'm talking about nail polish of course you pervs!




What you will need:
Clear base coat
Base polish(es)
White Nail Pen
Clear top coat






How to do it:

1. As always, start with clean nails and apply a clear base coat.

2. First, I applied 2 coats of  Milani polish in black magic to the pinkie finger, middle finger, and thumb on each hand of course.Then I applied 2 coats of Revlon Top Speed in Metallic 860 to my remaining phalanges, the ring and pointer fingers. You can really use any color you like, but black and silver screams HALLOWEEN to me ! Make sure to let the polish completely dry before going on to the next step.


3. Once your nails are completely dry, take a piece of clear scotch tape, and cut a strip about 1/2 cm wide. Place strip diagonally over the silver polish on your ring fingers. Take your black polish and paint over the entire nail, including the scotch tape. Let dry and peel off tape slowly.



4. Next, take another piece of scotch tape and cover vertically half of your next silver pointer fingers. Paint the non taped half of your nail with your  black polish, this will give you a hall and half effect. Again, let dry and peel off tape slowly.


5. Next, I took my Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in white and drew crossbones on my thumb. You can draw (or not draw) whatever you want to, but again, I'm just sticking with the Halloween theme! Hope you like them! :)

Your finished product should look something like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment