Monday, October 10, 2011

LATE NIGHT DIAPER DEAL TONIGHT ONLY!!!!!


I never thought I would be the mom that I am today, a mom that gets excited about diaper sales at CVS at 9:25 pm; a mom that gets so excited, she runs home and blogs about it by 9:45 pm. Well apparently I am that type of mom, because I just got back from CVS and immediately hopped on the computer to tell you this: CVS sells Huggies Slip-Ons (not my favorite, but they get the job done), for $21.99 per Jumbo Pack. They currently are running a BOGO 50% off on these packs. If you combine this deal with coupons, it breaks down to an amazing price point! (I think)

   $21.99 -original price
+ $21.99
__________
   $43.98 - before coupons and discount
- $10.99 (50% off one)
__________
   $32.99
-  $ 6.00 - 2 $3/1 Huggies Slip-Ons manufacturer coupons
__________
   $26.99
-  $ 5.00 - $5 off $25 purchase at CVS when you use your EC card expires 10/10/2011 (TONIGHT!!!)
__________
   $21.99 Total after all discounts and coupons!


It's like getting one package of diapers for FREEEEEE !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Superb post!
    A lot thanks for sharing with us,
    We are again come on your website,
    Thanks and good day,
    Please visit our site,
    Buy logo

    ReplyDelete