Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2011: A time to reflect and brag



So, this post may make you hate me a wee bit, but gurrrl, don't hate 'cuz I work hard at sweeping. I want you to realize it's possible to win lots of good stuff, you just gotta keep trying.

Here's my highlights of 2011.


A three day wine tasting vacation

(I've never had so much wine in my life. I liked it)


A tablet

(To play Angry Birds with)


Laptop

(Desperately needed to watch True Blood online)


TV

(I finally have a normal sized television!)


Digital camera

(To replace the one I dropped in a stream)


BBQ

(For hot wieners)


And lots of beauty supplies.


My wins make me feel fancy and help fund a life that would be difficult to pay for otherwise.

If I can do it, so can you!


(Just don't take any wins from me or I'll punch you in the no-no area)

No comments:

Post a Comment