Friday, June 22, 2012

Get Nailed: Fimo Fun

So I swore up and down that I wouldn't do any more "Get Nailed" posts until I dragged my pregnant butt out to the real world and bought some nail art tools. However, I remembered that Heather bought me some really fun fimo nail art (feathers & fruit) for Christmas and I haven't even used them yet! *Insert audible gasp here*


So this week, I finally got around to using the fruit fimo to do some fun Summer nails. I did french tips in glittery complimentary colors and used tweezers to gently place the fimo on my nails. Add a clear coat to seal the deal and viola ! Everytime I look at my nails that Wiggles song pops into my head.."Fruit salad, yummy yummy...." Once you hear it, you can never unhear it.
  


Have you ever tried fimo? Are there any brands or styles that you really like? You should check out how they make it, it's crazy! Post any questions, comments, or pictures below in the comment section or even on our FB page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment