Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gotta Have It: Rubit Dog Tag Clip

Okay, we know I'm a crazy dog lady, right? I've accepted it, it's cool. As a crazy dog lady, I enjoy changing Oliver's collars every few months, usually with some sort of seasonal theme. One day, after breaking yet another nail, I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be great if there was some way I didn't have to remove and reattach all of these tags to each collar?" BOOM! The internet answered my prayers with Rubit Dog Tag Clips.

Rubit (roo-bit) is a carabiner style clip, which means there's a springy little bit that lets you clip it on or off in the blink of an eye. There's a traditional ring on the clip where you attach each tag (city license, ID tag, microchip tag, etc.), but the whole thing is easily clipped onto a dog collar with a quick snap. That means, you can switch your dog's collars in a couple of seconds - no muss, no fuss. They're super tough, and will stay on securely. Oliver has been using a Rubit clip for about two years and has never lost it.

I know if may sound like a trivial thing, dog tag clips, but if you've ever struggled with one of those stupid ring tag things - breaking nails and pinching fingertips, you'll know how handy the Rubit can be! They come in three sizes: small, medium and large, and start at $6.99 for small - each size goes up by .50 cents. There are oodles of colors, and they now have two new styles, blinged out rhinestone ($12) and heart shaped ($7.99). Oliver is totally getting one of those heart shaped clips, but don't tell him, I want it to be a surprise. Check out their whole selection here!

Rubit: Oliver approved!


No comments:

Post a Comment