Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thrilling & Chilling Halloween Deals


I found some ghoul'd (good, get it?) online deals for Halloween costumes and decorations I thought I would share with you, you Sons of Witches.

GoJane Costumes $23.95- $83.95. Free shipping over $60 with code GJSHIP60


Kraft Recipes is offering a FREE brain JELLO mold. Just pay $2.95 S&H (I feel like an infomercial when I say that)

Chasing Fireflies has
 kiddie costumes on sale!

Pottery Barn Kids offers up to 20% off select costumes and treat bags PLUS Free Shipping!

Spirit Halloween
 is offering a
printable 20% off one item coupon. You can use it online or in store

Cheap Halloween Costumes is offering 50% off select Halloween costumes

Halloween Effects has 50% off very creepy decorations! Almost as scary as your face!

Zoogster Costumes and accessories range from $4.99-$29.99

The Daily Green
 gives you ideas
to make your own recycled costumes! Another blog article on this topic to follow!

Wonder Costumes are all under $25 plus $6 S&H.Must be called Wonder Costumes because I wonder how they can offer such low prices! *Insert eye rolling here*

 ~Charlotte the Whore(der)

No comments:

Post a Comment