Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dirty for Less




Being a natural dirty blonde, it only makes sense to live up to my name, which is Heather, not dirty blonde. Regardless... still dirty.

As a blonde, my hair is fine and does not like the dirty lifestyle at all (ironic, no?) and I discovered a trick a few years back... powder. When I'm really ghetto I just use dollar store body or baby powder, but when I'm feeling fancy I like to buy dry shampoo.

Dry shampoo and powder not only keep you looking fresh (when you're really a dirty bum), but it can give you lots of volume, something us flat girls (hair, not chest) are lacking, as well.

I recently tried Suave Dry Shampoo (because I had a coupon), and I have to tell you, it's great! Normal price is less than $3 for the bottle and it not only performs well, it smells great! Do yourself and the world a favor (because no one wants to smell your scalp) and try it out. Now. Do it.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree!!! I've been trying to hunt this dry shampoo down ever since I heard that Suave came out with it. I finally found at a grocery store the other day (go figure) lol. But I love it, and I've tried so many different dry shampoo's. This is one of my favorites

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete