Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Diaper Dash at Target

 
Because I always want to avoid the situation above, I am always stocked up on diapers. I am constantly on the lookout for a good diaper deal (for my toddler, not me of course). There happens to be an amazeballs deal going on at Target right now for Huggies. Rarely do I get so excited about a deal that I rush home to blog about it. Okay, that's not true, but still, this is a REALLY GOOD deal! I know my fellow Whore(der)s may roll their eyes once they figure out that I'm blogging about diapers, YES, DIAPERS, but I'm so excited and I just can't hide it (much like Jesse Spano).

Huggies boxes typically retail for $19.79 each. Target has a deal going right now if you buy 3 boxes, you get a $10 Gift Card. On top of this gift card deal, there is a printable $10 Gift Card coupon when you make a $50 purchase, PLUS a $5 Gift Card when you spend $25 on Kimberly Clark products found in the 10/30 SS insert. I used all of these offers in addition to my THREE $2/1 manufacturer coupons and THREE $2/1 printable Target coupons.
 
After Gift Cards (& tax), I only spent a grand total of $24.43! Its like Buy One Get TWO FREE!!!!! Also, an $8 off $80 purchase coupon should print out at checkout. Because you can print the Facebook coupon TWICE, you will have one left to use in conjunction with the $8 off $80 on a future purchase!



Picture thanks to AbodianoFul

1 comment: