Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Trendy Mommy Tuesdays: vol. 4

Inspiration: Elizabeth Banks

You didn't think this whole Hunger Games craziness would go buy without us even touching on the subject or the cast did you ? I shamefully admit that I have not read the books, nor have I seen the movie. All I know is that one of my favorite actresses is in it, Elizabeth Banks!

Anyhow, you don't often read about her in gossip mags or even see pictures of her out and about in the normal world. This rare picture is one of the most recent in the tabloids of her in a "lazy-chic" look. Here she is sans husband, child, and make-up but still a cutie!


Here is a very inexpensive version of her grey chunky knit cardigan (only $10!) from JCPennys. Remember to pair this sweater with a cute drop waist tunic ($30) from j. jill, and a pair of skinny jeans with room to cuff them of course, like these DC jeans at $21 from 6pm, or these at only $10.50 from forever21.



And of course, what is an outfit without accessories? Here is a cheaper version of her tan cross-body bag from American Rag at the low price of $26 from Macy's. You can find similar sunglasses at Kohl's for $15 and a classic straw fedora from Urban Outfitters at only $24.




As for the lace up boots, I found so many cute ones I just couldn't decide. Torrid has a brown faux leather pair on sale for $9.99, Tilly's has a lace up/zip up light brown pair on sale for $18, and these uber cute fabric pair from 6pm. I want them all!



No comments:

Post a Comment