Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nautical Necessities

I currently have a new obsession: all things sailor or nautical themed. And since it's finally Summer I feel that it's appropriate to let you in on my cute obsession. I've looked everywhere for some of the cutest and/or most inexpensive items I could find and listed these treasures below for you to peruse. If you are looking for something specific or in a specific price range and you need some help, e-mail me at Whoreders4ever@gmail.com and I'll see what I can find for you!

Jewlery:

Bags & Wallets:


Shoes:



Tanks:


Tops, Sweaters & Jackets:



Odds are I could keep going and going with this awesome list forever; but I'll stop here. Don't forget to look for men's and children's items as well as some fun nautical houseware or decor! As always, don't forget to shop through e-bates or fat wallet online if you can! If you come across any fabulous finds or know of any shops, leave us a comment or stop by our fb!

No comments:

Post a Comment