Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Trendy Mommy Tuesday's: vol. 13


It's been a long time since I've posted any trendy mommy posts, but I have been really busy! I am finally on maternity leave and catching up on all of the little things I need to do before my bebe Kenny gets here! Now that I am 39 weeks, I am finally sitting down to crank out some articles for you all. This post is going to be short and to the point.

My trendy  mommy this week is Pink (and her daughter Willow) as seen in People Mom & Babies online! I not only love Pink as an artist, but she is so fit, beautiful, headstrong, and unique in every sense of the word that I love writing about her! That's either my motherly hormones gushing out my borderline inappropriate love for her or a secret lesbian crush that I had no idea I was harboring...Either way, here is my fashion breakdown this week...

Recreating Pink's Outfit !



L to R:
 
 
And just for fun, here's a toddler girl's version of the same outfit because it's so darn cute !
 
 
 
L to R:


So that's today's lesson on how to dress like Pink, and when I figure out how to look and sing like her I'll let you know...actually I won't, I'd keep that secret to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment