Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Trendy Mommy Tuesdays vol. 6

Inspiration: Coachella Mamas

Coachella is an annual 6 day (2 consecutive weekends) music festival in Indio, California. I have never had the time, or the money to attend. Now that I have the money, I also have a 1.5 children so it really isn't practical for me. This means I love vicariously through magazine articles, radio broadcasts, and my freaky-deeky, carefree, party crazy friends.
Although I may not be able to attend, there are plenty of moms that go including celebrities. Coachella is about partying and music, but in the celebrity world it is also about fashion. I picked out a few of my favorite that attended Coachella 2012 and broke down their outfits for us average Joe's.

Alicia Silverstone & her 11 mo old son Bear Blu rockin' out.
Shirt: $24.99 Pants: $49.50 Shoes: $18
Picture from HollywoodLife
Nicole Richie at Mulberry’s BBQ and pool party at the Parker Palm before hitting the festival.
Shirt: $20 Shorts: $20 Glasses: $62.50 Bag: $96 Shoes: $42
Picture from SheFinds
Alessandra Ambrosio staying hydrated in style.
                                         Dress: $43 Boots: $53 Glasses: $7 Scarf: $10.80

So I hope you like my take on these celebs outfits. If you have any questions or comments, or even want me to try and find a different look for you, leave a comment below or head on over to our Facebook page and leave us a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment