Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hangover Remedies for Whoreders



Did you drink too much last night? I'm writing this ahead of time, but I'm 99.9% sure that my future self did too.

There's plenty of things around your house to help out with that headache and upset stomach. No need to venture out into the wild with smeared makeup and bedhead looking for an answer to your problems. You're welcome. Let's heal together (in the privacy of our own homes).

Eat a banana (for potassium)
Drink an electrolyte-rich drink (Gatorade, coconut water, or even Pedialyte)
Ginger tea for nausea (chop up fresh ginger and add to hot water with a dash of honey, spicy delish)
Hot honey and lemon (hot toddy anyone? ohhh... wait.)
Take a mustard bath to draw out toxins (please tell me if you do this. Also I want pictures)
Get a foot massage (good excuse to get a pedicure, right?)
Drink apple juice
Make a tall glass of chocolate milk (and of course consume it)
Take a nap (I had this post scheduled because you know I'll be nappin' alllll daaaay)
Add a little salt to your water


Or of course you can continue the party and make yourself a tasty Bloody Mary. Mmmm. PINKIES UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment