Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baby Duds for Baby Studs

So obviously I wasn't kidding when I told you that all of my posts would somehow be baby related but I can't help it, I'm just so excited for all of the cute stuff that's available for little boys these days. I'm not going to lie, initially when I found out that I was having a boy I was seriously disappointed. I couldn't imagine shopping in the boys department or finding anything remotely cute for him, but thank gawd I was wrong. There really are so many cute, fun and even trendy boy apparel out there these days I'm in heaven.

However, I have noticed that because the demand for fun and unique boy apparel is so high in and not too many companies offer it, it can be pricier than expected. That being said, I have rounded up a few very cute options that won't break the bank (unless you buy them all, haha)!

 Boys Hoodies & Sweaters
L to R, T to B
*Paul Frank Hoodie $9 (was $12)
*Harajuku Mini Star Hoodie $10 (was $20)
*Paint Splatter Hoodie $13 (was $20)
{this is a girl's jacket but my boy is wearing it!}
* Skull Sweater $9 (was $12)







 Onesies & Shirts
L to R, T to B
*AB/CD Onesie $10 (was $15)
*Full of It Onesie $10 (was $23)
*When Pigs Fly Onesie $8 (was $22)
*Monster Parts Tee $12 (was $22)
*Rad Like Dad Tee $5 (was $8)




 Shoes
L to R, T to B
*Checkered Vans $15 (was $27)
*Dino Infant Vans $15 (was $22)
*Bat Shoes $10 (was $21)
*Blue Hi Tops $17 (was $27)
*Dino Toddler Vans $15 (was $27)
*Tattoo Print Shoes $15 (was $26)





Mystery Buy
Boy's 5 Pc Grab Bag ($30) Per the website,"You just select the size (newborn - 4t) and we'll send you 5 items at a ridiculously discounted price. Items can include onesies, t-shirts, rompers, pants, or hoodies. All sales final on this offer and no requests or exchanges permitted. These are all top quality and brand new and are the same items found on our site. HINT: since items in smaller sizes tend to sell out first, the best items are found in 12 & 18 month (or larger) sizes. " So you get five items for $6 each which is an awesome price!
Boy's 5 Piece Grab Bag

If you are buying online, always remember to check the sale and clearance section first, and don't forget to look up coupon and/or discount codes to use on your purchase. Also check if there is a AAA discount online (For example, I know there is a %10 discount at Target Online, and an additional 5% if you use your Target Red Card), and check to see if you can shop through ebates or Fat Wallet and get additional money back!

If you are shopping in store, make sure to bring your coupons with you, and check the clearance and sale rounders. Discount stores like TJ Maxx, Ross, and Nordstrom Rack often have amazing deals, you just have to have the patience to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment